Upscale lodging choices in Hillsville make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views, entertainment and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Jefferson National Forest. In Hillsville, there are 49 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hillsville
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Rex Theater, Blue Ridge Music Center and Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and such places to visit as Jefferson National Forest and Mount Rogers National Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Peaceful Heart Alpacas and Blue Ridge Country Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hillsville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Doctor's Inn Virginia - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn Galax - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Hillsville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Hillsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 39 millimetres of rain falls on Hillsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C