Visitors to Heviz are sure to enjoy the spas and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, wineries and parks. A top sight in the city is Lake Heviz.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodation options in Heviz
- The closest major airport is in Balaton (SOB-FlyBalaton), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Heviz
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Lake Heviz. Additionally, you might want to add Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Spirit to your agenda.
In Cserszegtomaj, there are 51 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lotus Therme Hotel & Spa - This 5-star hotel features 5 indoor pools, a full-service spa and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Sante - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Bonvital Wellness & Gastro Hotel Hévíz - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Heviz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Heviz is 776.80 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C