Search Hotels in Herzliya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Herzliya, which is also known for its shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Apollonia National Park, Museum of the Jewish People and Eretz Israel Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1277 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 12 mi (19.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Herzliya
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Apollonia National Park, Eitan Beach and Hasharon Beach. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Shivat HaKochavim Mall and Arena Mall. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Herzliya Marina is one place to visit.
In Maarav Hasharon, you can choose from 80 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya - Amenities at this hotel include a marina and a full-service spa. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and beach locale.
- Publica Isrotel, Autograph Collection - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a health club.
- NYX Herzliya - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and 3 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Museum of the Jewish People, located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre, and The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, which is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) away.
Getting around Herzliya
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Herzliyya Station. Herzliya may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Herzliya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 532.20 millimetres of rain falls on Herzliya each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Herzliya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Herzliya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Herzliya?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Herzliya?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Herzliya?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Herzliya?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Herzliya?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Herzliya?
Herzliya Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Herzliya by Star Rating
- Hotels near Herzliya Airports
- Accommodation near Herzliya Attractions
- More accommodation types in Herzliya
- Choose Your Herzliya Hotel Style
- Search Herzliya Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Herzliya
- Hotels Near Herzliya, Tel Aviv
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends