Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and fitness centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Watford, this eco-friendly hotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Watford Market, Vicarage Road and Aldenham Country Park. Stanmore Country Park and Northwood Headquarters are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a business centre and meeting rooms.
All 200 rooms provide wireless Internet access (surcharge), room service (during limited hours) and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and safes.
Hilton Watford hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 6545 square feet (608 square metres). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Hilton Watford hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 608
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 6545
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms 13
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Atelier Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Patio Bar – This bar only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Hilton Watford hotel
- Hilton Watford
- Hilton Watford Hotel Watford
- Watford Hilton International
- Hilton International Watford
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room