- Herefordshire Raceway
- 3 min drive
- The Herefordshire Golf Club
- 10 min drive
- 1 min walk
- Ye Olde Salutation Inn
- 1 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Hereford, this cottage is next to a golf course. Whitney Bridge and Hereford Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Westonbury Mill Water Gardens and The Weir Garden. Hergest Croft Gardens and Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre are also worth visiting.
- Herefordshire Raceway - 3 min drive
- Ticknock Mountain Bike Trails - 10 min drive
- The Herefordshire Golf Club - 10 min drive
- The Weir Garden - 13 min drive
- Westonbury Mill Water Gardens - 15 min drive
- Leominster Station - 18 min drive
- Jules - 1 min walk
- Ye Olde Salutation Inn - 1 min walk
- The Crown Inn - 5 min drive
- The Monk - 8 min drive
- The White Swan - 8 min drive
About this property
The Queen's Truss
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- The Queen's Truss Cottage
- The Queen's Truss Hereford
- The Queen's Truss Cottage Hereford