Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Hereford, this cottage is in a rural location. Hay Castle and Longtown Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Weir Garden and Church of St Mary and St David. Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre and Hergest Croft Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Hereford travel guide
- Hereford Station - 29 min drive
- Nag's Head - 16 min walk
- Bridge Inn - 11 min drive
- The Temple Bar Inn - 14 min drive
- The Old Stables - 14 min drive
- The Dog Inn - 14 min drive
About this property
The Chocolate House
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- The Chocolate House Cottage
- The Chocolate House Hereford
- The Chocolate House Cottage Hereford