Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse, this hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Starkenburg and within 6 mi (10 km) of Lorsch Abbey and Abbey and Altenmünster of Lorsch. Staatspark Furstenlager and Felsenmeer are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A bar/lounge, self parking, and conference rooms are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 111 rooms offer wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Guests will also find desks and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Michel Hotel Heppenheim
Michel Hotel Heppenheim features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference space. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a hair salon. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Michel Hotel Heppenheim has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1995
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( EUR 8.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nibelungen-Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 10 per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 109.00
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Park Inn Radisson Heppenheim Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Park Inn Radisson Heppenheim Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Heppenheim Hotel Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Michel Hotel Heppenheim Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Michel Hotel Heppenheim
- Michel Heppenheim Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Michel Heppenheim
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.