Search Hotels in Heilbronn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jun 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Heilbronn has to offer including the museums, theatres and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, rivers and bars. A top sight in the area is Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Heilbronn
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mannheim (MHG), 39 mi (62.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Heilbronn
The city's cultural venues include Heilbronn Deutschhof and Experimenta Science Center Ship. Additionally, you might want to add BuGa beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Heilbronn. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Hotel Heilbronn - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- HARBR. hotel Heilbronn - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Ibis Heilbronn City - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a snack bar/deli. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim, located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Heilbronn
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Heilbronn is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Rathaus S-Bahn, Heilbronn Harmonie S-Bahn and Heilbronn Harmonie/Hafenmarktpassage S-Bahn. If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Heilbronn Central Station, Heilbronn Sülmertor Station or Heilbronn Boeckingen Sonnenbrunnen Station.
Dressing for Heilbronn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Heilbronn is 736.60 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Heilbronn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Heilbronn, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Heilbronn?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Heilbronn?
What's the best hotel in Heilbronn to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Heilbronn?
Heilbronn Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Heilbronn by Star Rating
- Hotels near Heilbronn Airports
- Accommodation near Heilbronn Attractions
- More accommodation types in Heilbronn
- Choose Your Heilbronn Hotel Style
- Search Heilbronn Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Heilbronn
- Hotels Near Heilbronn, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends