- Wildpark Peter and Paul
- 20 min drive
- St. Gallen Trade Fair
- 28 min drive
- Grand Casino St. Gallen
- 29 min drive
- Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance)
- 64 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Heiden, Hotel Heiden - Wellness am Bodensee is in the city centre. Evangelische Kirche Heiden and Abbey of St. Gall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Hard Beach and Wildpark Peter and Paul. Appenzeller Badi Outdoor Pool and Walter Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Heiden travel guide
- Wildpark Peter and Paul - 20 min drive
- St. Gallen Trade Fair - 28 min drive
- Abbey of St. Gall - 29 min drive
- Grand Casino St. Gallen - 29 min drive
- Theater St. Gallen - 30 min drive
- Rheineck Station - 8 min drive
- Mörschwil S-Bahn - 18 min drive
- Zurich (ZRH) - 71 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Bö's – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Heiden - Wellness am Bodensee
Food and drink
Luxury hotel , great for relaxing
So the first thing to note is to be careful when you search for a hotel that you're Looking for a location and not a region. We searched for Appenzell, and booked this without noticing that we were in the region, not the town. Our fault. That said, the hotel is in a gorgeous setting and the bus from st Galen offered stunning snowy vistas. The hotel was full of older Swiss people recovering from leg and foot operations . Instead of wine coolers at tables, there were holders for crutches. There is a gorgeous spa and treatment rooms. A fab poo, steam room , sauna and outdoor hot tub, all of which we enjoyed ,even in December. We think we were the only mobile couple there! But it was a quirky adventure !
Pros: Fab room, with a balcony and a great view over Lake Constance. Personal attention from staff, the owner greeted us and bade us farewell. Great food.
Location: It was December. It is a sleepy town, many shops were closed. Seems to be a summer walking place. Pool and spa entertained us,