Search Hotels in Hebden Bridge
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 17 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Visiting Hebden Bridge
Visitors to Hebden Bridge are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Top sights around the area include Bronte Parsonage Museum, Eureka The National Children's Museum and Bolton Priory.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Hebden Bridge
- The closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Manchester (MAN), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hebden Bridge
A favourite place to visit in the city is Gibson Mill. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bronte Parsonage Museum and Eureka The National Children's Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hebden Bridge. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Hare and Hounds Country Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- White Lion Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Moyles Signature B&B - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Bolton Priory, 17.2 mi/27.7 km from the heart of the city, and Heaton Park, which is 18.2 mi/29.2 km away.
Getting around Hebden Bridge
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hebden Bridge Station or Mytholmroyd Station. Hebden Bridge might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hebden Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 578.10 millimetres of rain falls on Hebden Bridge each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Hebden Bridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hebden Bridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hebden Bridge?
What's the best hotel for families in Hebden Bridge?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Hebden Bridge?
What's the best high-end hotel in Hebden Bridge?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Hebden Bridge?
Hebden Bridge Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hebden Bridge by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hebden Bridge Airports
- Areas of Hebden Bridge
- Accommodation near Hebden Bridge Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hebden Bridge
- Choose Your Hebden Bridge Hotel Style
- Search Hebden Bridge Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hebden Bridge
- Hotels Near Hebden Bridge, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends