Search Hotels in Haverfordwest
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Haverfordwest has to offer including its beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and secluded setting. Top sights around the area include Pembroke Castle and Tenby Beach. In Haverfordwest, there are 162 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Haverfordwest
Notable city landmarks like St. David's Cathedral and Dale Fort might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Marloes Sands, Skomer and Whitesands Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hilton Court Gardens and Newgale Beach.
Popular places to visit in the area include Pembroke Castle, located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city centre, and Tenby Beach, which is 14.5 mi/23.4 km away.
Getting around Haverfordwest
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Haverfordwest Station or Johnston Station. Haverfordwest might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Haverfordwest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Haverfordwest each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C