Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Church of St-Michel-des-Lions
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Limoges, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Church of St-Pierre-du-Queyroix, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions and Limoges Cathedral. Musee National Adrien Dubouche is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away.
A bar/lounge, a business centre and conference space are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and a computer station are on-site.
All 82 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and ski equipment storage.
Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 11
- Built in 1965
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR15.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR15 per night
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel
- Mercure Royal Limousin Hotel
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin
- Mercure Royal Limousin
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel Limoges
- Accor Limoges Royal Limousin
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.