Get an overview of this hotelVictorian hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Luchon Golf Club and within 12 mi (20 km) of Parc de visualizacion de fauna autoctona and Col de Peyresourde. Val-Louron and Church of Saint Miqueu are also within 25 mi (40 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, self parking, and dry cleaning.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer room service and hair dryers. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1869
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
D Etigny - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 18 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
- d'Etigny Bagneres-de-Luchon
- Hôtel d'Etigny
- Hôtel d'Etigny Bagneres-de-Luchon
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.