- Thaksin University
- 10 min walk
- Songkhla Rajabhat University
- 3 min drive
- Songkhla Zoo
- 6 min drive
- Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Thanaphat Songkhla is located in Songkhla. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Samila Beach and Tang Kuan Hill, while Matchimawat National Museum and Museum of Songkhla Province are cultural highlights.Visit our Songkhla travel guide
- Thaksin University - 10 min walk
- Songkhla Rajabhat University - 3 min drive
- Thale Noi Waterbird Park - 6 min drive
- Old Town Songkhla Gate - 6 min drive
- Songkhla Zoo - 6 min drive
- Bang Klam Station - 35 min drive
- Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Nice Hotel with good rate.
If you like noisy or prefer shopping within walking distance this Hotel will not suit u. The location is about 30 minutes drive down to Hadyai town .Its quite a nice place to stay without the noisy enviroment. Samila beach is about 10 minutes drive and the beach is quite beautiful and lively in the night with so many sea food stall along the beach road. Anothher atraction is the Klong hae river market.