Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Windsor
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Windsor, Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Windsor is in the suburbs and near theme parks. Bloomfield Crossing and Shoppes at Buckland Hills are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Northwest Park and Wintonbury Hills Playground. Six Flags New England and Connecticut Golf Land and Games are also worth visiting.
- Connecticut Trolley Museum - 7 min drive
- Riverside Park - 11 min drive
- New England Air Museum - 11 min drive
- Xfinity Theatre - 12 min drive
- University of Hartford - 17 min drive
- Windsor Locks Station - 5 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 10 min walk
- China Sea - 11 min walk
- Subway - 12 min walk
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 13 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Windsor
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Courtyard Marriott Hartford Windsor Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Hartford Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Hartford Windsor
- Courtyard Marriott Hartford
- Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Windsor Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Windsor Windsor
- Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I don't like the fact that you can't control the climate. Itwas a very cold night, I raised the thermostat and the room never got warm. I asked the front desk about it when i checked out and they told me the rooms have eco thermostat with motion sensors. If your sleeping and not moving around the room, the heat will never kick on. I stayed at the Marriott Fairfield Inn by Bradley Airport around Thanks giving which was a cold weekend and it has the same type of system, the ac kept coming on all night. I wasn't able to sleep either time due to how cold the rooms were. I don't think I will stay at another Marriott. Especially during the winter months.