Visiting Harbour View
Visitors can enjoy all that Harbour View has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and theatres. Top sights around the area include National Gallery of Jamaica, Emancipation Park and Bob Marley Museum.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Harbour View
- The closest major airport is in Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Harbour View
National Gallery of Jamaica, Emancipation Park and Bob Marley Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Devon House and Hellshire Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Harbour View, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 459 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Modern and Modest Cozy Dwelling is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Harbour View. This 4.5-star hotel in Kingston features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Fully Appointed Home Away From Home is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Harbour View. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- The Spanish Court Hotel is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the centre of Harbour View. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Kingston can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Harbour View
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Harbour View gets about 1168.80 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C