Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Romsey, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Romsey Abbey and Broadlands Estate. The Rapids and Sir Harold Hillier Gardens are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The White Horse Hotel & Brasserie
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area.
The White Horse Hotel & Brasserie has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1450
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The Tudor Room - This bar serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- White Horse Brasserie
- White Horse Brasserie Romsey
- White Horse Hotel & Brasserie
- White Horse Hotel & Brasserie Romsey
- White Horse Hotel Brasserie Romsey
- White Horse Hotel Brasserie
We should mention
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.