Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 2 restaurants and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this romantic hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of St Barbe Museum and Art Gallery and Lymington Pier Ferry Port. Brockenhurst Manor Golf Club and St. Nicholas Church are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room and a 24-hour front desk are on-site.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and televisions. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1012 square feet (94 square metres) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden and coffee/tea in common area. Limited complimentary on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 94
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1012
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Burcher & Co – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Etain – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP12.50 for adults and GBP12.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 5 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP15.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP10
- Late check-out fee: GBP10
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Stanwell House Hotel Lymington
- Stanwell House Hotel
- Stanwell House Lymington
- Stanwell House
- Stanwell House Hotel Lymington, New Forest National Park
- Stanwell Hotel Lymington
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.