Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and fitness centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Good, quiet location
- Helpful staff
- Quiet guestrooms
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium and within 3 miles (5 km) of Winchester Cathedral and Great Hall. Winchester City Mill and Winnall Moors Nature Reserve are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and WiFi in public areas.
All 141 rooms offer comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers.
Holiday Inn Winchester
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms.
Wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and concierge services. On-site self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Winchester is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 7
- Built in 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2565
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period )
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Morn Hill Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Morn Hill Bar – This bar specialises in local cuisine and only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Holiday Inn Winchester Hotel
- Holiday Inn Winchester
- Holiday Inn Winchester Hotel Winchester
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.