Search Hotels in Hammarby Sjostad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: Hammarby Sjostad
Visiting Hammarby Sjostad
Guests will want to experience the cafes, sightseeing and restaurants in Hammarby Sjostad. Welcoming and trendy, this city also attracts visitors with its sporting events, museums and shopping.
- There are 4 Hammarby Sjostad hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hammarby Sjostad
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as The Swedish Museum of Photography, Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum, and Skansen
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Djursholm Castle, Bellman's House, and Van der Nootska Palace
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Taby Centrum, Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby and Ringen Shopping Center
Getting around Hammarby Sjostad
There are plenty of options for getting around Hammarby Sjostad. Walk to a nearby metro station such as Luma Station, Sickla Kaj Station or Sickla Udde Station.
Staying in Hammarby SjostadConsider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for trips with the family or other getaways:
- Park Inn by Radisson Stockholm Hammarby Sjöstad
- Motel L
- ApartDirect Hammarby Sjöstad
- ApartDirect Hammarby Sjöstad II
A favourite with Expedia travellers is ApartDirect Hammarby Sjöstad with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Park Inn by Radisson Stockholm Hammarby Sjöstad and Motel L are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Hammarby Sjostad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and nighttime averages of -4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Hammarby Sjostad is 17 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hammarby Sjostad?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hammarby Sjostad, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Hammarby Sjostad?
Hammarby Sjostad Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hammarby Sjostad by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hammarby Sjostad Airports
- Accommodation near Hammarby Sjostad Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hammarby Sjostad
- Search Hammarby Sjostad Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hammarby Sjostad
- Hotels Near Hammarby Sjostad, Stockholm
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends