Guests will want to experience the flowers, bars and restaurants in Hambrook. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hambrook
- Popular cultural attractions include Roman Baths, Bristol Theatre Royal, and Bristol Hippodrome Theatre
- Attractions include At-Bristol, Bristol Zoo, and Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
- Notable landmarks include Bath Abbey, St. Peters Church, and St. Mary Redcliffe Church
- The natural setting of the flowers is picturesque, and places to visit include Aztec West, Castle Park, and Bristol Castle Park
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, The Galleries Shopping Centre and Broadmead Shopping Centre
Staying in Hambrook
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate The Coach House.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Coach House with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hambrook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Hambrook each year