Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Halberstadt, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the a cathedral, mountains and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its entertainment, churches and theatres.
- There are 2 Halberstadt hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Halberstadt
- Theatres and museums are well-known in the area, and attractions include Lyonel-Feininger-Galerie, Fachwerkmuseum Standerbau, and Klopstock Museum
- Dom und Domschatz and Halberstadt Cathedral are noteworthy landmarks
Staying in Halberstadt
You might love Parkhotel Unter den Linden for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Parkhotel Unter den Linden with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Halberstadt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 14°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September averages 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 9°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Halberstadt is 697 millimetres