Search Hotels in Haifa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Jun 2019
Where to stay in Haifa
4/5Very Good!(4 area reviews)
Shopping, gardens and coffee shops highlight some of the notable features of Hadar HaCarmel. Make a stop by Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space - Madatech while you're exploring.
5/5Exceptional!(4 area reviews)
Gardens, waterfront views and shopping are just a few things travellers enjoy about Carmel Center. Check out Haifa Cinematheque or Haifa Educational Zoo while you're exploring the area.
5/5Exceptional!(5 area reviews)
Gardens, waterfront views and coffee shops highlight some of the noteworthy features of Downtown Haifa. Make a stop by Haifa Museum of Art or Shkolnik Art while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
While visiting Bat Galim, you might make a stop by sights like Bat Galim beach and Quiet Beach.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Haifa, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its cafes, beaches and art. A top sight in the city is Baha'i Gardens.
- There are 149 hotels and other accommodation options in Haifa
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Haifa
Well known for its art scene, the city's cultural venues include Haifa Museum of Art, Haifa Cinematheque and Hecht Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Baha'i Gardens, Stella Maris Monastery, and Elijah's Cave. The gardens and beaches highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Bat Galim beach, Carmel Beach and Dado Zamir Beach.
Dressing for Haifa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- Average annual rainfall for Haifa is 20 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Haifa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Haifa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Haifa?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Haifa?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Haifa?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Haifa?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Haifa?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Haifa?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Haifa?
Where's the best place to stay in Haifa to be near historical sites?
Haifa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Haifa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Haifa Airports
- Areas of Haifa
- Accommodation near Haifa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Haifa
- Choose Your Haifa Hotel Style
- Search Haifa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Haifa
- Hotels Near Haifa, Haifa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends