Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Haifa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Haifa Pet-Friendly Hotels
Haifa Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Haifa with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 8 pet-friendly hotels. See the most popular Haifa hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Bay Club Hotel - An Atlas Boutique Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Al Yakhour Hostel. This hostel offers free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
- Pets can join their owners at Art Gallery Hotel Haifa. This hotel provides guests with a fitness centre and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Haifa
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 9°F
- April to June: the average is 30°F during the day and 13°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Haifa is 20 mm
Exploring Haifa with your pet
Known for its museums, Haifa has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens, rich culture and monuments. See the local sights and visit Haifa Museum of Art and Shkolnik Art. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Chagall Artists House and Baha'i Gardens. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at zooland, My Jungle or חנות חיות בקריות.