Visitors can enjoy all that Haderslev has to offer including the parks, golf courses and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, museums and restaurants.
- There are 145 hotels and other accommodation options in Haderslev
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Haderslev
Attractions like Dyrehaven Ved Haderslev and Haderslev Domkirke are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Haderslev Museum and Haderslev Golf Club.
Dressing for Haderslev
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Haderslev is 939.60 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -1°C