- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- DLF Cyber City
- 19 min walk
- Leisure Valley
- 7 min drive
- Kingdom of Dreams
- 7 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Leela Ambience Hotel & Residences, Gurugram is in an area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Qutub Minar and Rashtrapati Bhavan, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Kingdom of Dreams. Travelling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo, or check out an event or a game at R.K. Khanna Tennis Complex.
- DLF Cyber City - 19 min walk
- Golf Course Road - 5 min drive
- Leisure Valley - 7 min drive
- Kingdom of Dreams - 7 min drive
- Aerocity - 10 min drive
- Sikandarpur Station - 4 min drive
- New Delhi Bijwasan Station - 10 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spectra – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Diya – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Zanotta – Fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Rubicon Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Leela Ambience Hotel & Residences, Gurugram
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Complimentary breakfast offered on new year has very limited choice as like 3 star Hotel