- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Urusvati Museum of Folklore
- 11 min drive
- Sohna Road
- 19 min drive
- 22 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Gurugram, Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is in the business district and near a metro station. Omaxe Celebration Mall and Galaxy Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Leisure Valley and Damdama Lake.
- Urusvati Museum of Folklore - 11 min drive
- Galaxy Mall - 17 min drive
- Sohna Road - 19 min drive
- Medanta - 22 min drive
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary - 32 min drive
- New Delhi Palam Station - 31 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kitchen District – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Lounge – Café offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Lavana – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Long Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
SUPERB WORLD CLASS HOTEL I Would Rate it ..as Among The TOP MOST HOTEL ..Globally Ive Been to more than 50 Countries Worldwide... EXCELLENT Property Outstanding Service One of the Most Lavish Breakfast It will Exceed your Expectations