- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kingdom of Dreams
- 4 min drive
- Leisure Valley
- 4 min drive
- Gurgaon Central Mall
- 4 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Gurugram's Sushant Lok neighbourhood, Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Kingdom of Dreams and Urusvati Museum of Folklore are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Janakpuri District Centre. Travelling with kids? Consider Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary and Dilli Haat. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Golf Course Road - 18 min walk
- Kingdom of Dreams - 4 min drive
- Leisure Valley - 4 min drive
- Gurgaon Central Mall - 4 min drive
- DLF Phase II - 5 min drive
- HUDA City Centre Station - 11 min walk
- New Delhi Sardar Patel Station - 31 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Downtown Kitchen & Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Courtayard Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 950 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 500 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Courtyard Marriott Gurgaon Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Gurgaon
- Courtyard By Marriott Gurgaon Hotel Gurgaon
- Courtyard Marriott Gurugram Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Gurugram Downtown
- Courtyard By Marriott Gurugram
- Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown Gurugram
- Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown Hotel Gurugram
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I was provided with room which had lot of paint smell. On the entire floor I was the only one who was given room and due to paint smell my throat got choked and kids were staying out. Though they changed my rooms but rooms given were having rotten carpet smell. After changing 4 rooms I was given one room which can be said FINALLY...! So disappointed from Marriot