History buffs will enjoy a visit to Menderes and visitors are sure to appreciate the castle and ruins. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, seaside city can discover its restaurants, shopping, and bars.
- There are 4 Menderes hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Izmir (ADB-Adnan Menderes), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Menderes
- Historic sites, castle, and ruins are notable and landmarks include Teos Antik Kenti
- The seaside, beach, and sunsets exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Ozdere Beach and Ekmeksiz Beach
Menderes is adjacent to Ürkmez. Popular sights in the area include Yali Castle Aquapark and Pamucak Beach.
Getting around Menderes
Menderes has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.