Overview of The Lighthouse by Young's Suncoast
Choose dates to view prices
Condo, 1 Bedroom
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
Condo, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Gulf Shores, The Lighthouse by Young's Suncoast is on the beach. While the natural beauty of Gulf Shores Beach and Gulf State Park can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore The Wharf. Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and Gulf Adventure Center at Gulf State Park are also worth visiting.
- Hangout Music Fest - 12 min walk
- Gulf Adventure Center at Gulf State Park - 15 min walk
- Gulf State Park Fishing Pier - 19 min walk
- Gulf Shores Public Beach - 2 min drive
- Waterville USA - 7 min drive
- Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Sea-n-Suds - 4 min walk
- Waffle House - 5 min walk
- Gulf Island Grill - 10 min walk
- Hooters - 10 min walk
- Pink Pony Pub - 13 min walk
About this property
The Lighthouse by Young's Suncoast
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 30.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.