Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront inn with free breakfast and restaurant
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated on the waterfront, this inn is within a 10-minute walk of Guernsey Harbour, The Guernsey Tapestry, and Castle Cornet. The Gallery and Hauteville House are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this inn has a bar/lounge and a meeting room. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Yacht Inn
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This St. Peter Port inn also offers room service (during limited hours) and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 5
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Free parking nearby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
This inn has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Yacht Inn St. Peter Port
- Yacht Inn
- Yacht St. Peter Port
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.