Visitors can enjoy all that Gudhjem has to offer including the art, museums and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks and monuments.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Gudhjem
- The closest major airport is in Ronne (RNN-Bornholm), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gudhjem
Cultural venues in the city include Baltic Sea Glass, Bornholms Medieval Centre and Bornholms Art Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Osterlars Rundkirke and Helligdomsklipperne.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Gudhjem. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Jantzens Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Klippen - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Gudhjem - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
Dressing for Gudhjem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Gudhjem gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C