- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Plaza Fontabella Shopping Center
- 9 min walk
- El Obelisco
- 10 min walk
- The Village Shopping Center
- 11 min walk
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the business district, Hotel Biltmore Guatemala is in an area with good airport proximity. Ixchel Museum and Popol Vuh Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include La Aurora Zoo and Botanical Garden. Travelling with kids? Consider Mundo Petapa, or check out an event or a game at Estadio Nacional Mateo Flores.
- Avenida La Reforma - 1 min walk
- Plaza Fontabella Shopping Center - 9 min walk
- El Obelisco - 10 min walk
- The Village Shopping Center - 11 min walk
- Embassy of Canada - 13 min walk
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Hotel Biltmore Guatemala
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We were pleasantly surprised by how impeccably sparkling clean the hotel and rooms are kept. Room service was there each and every day, including Sunday. The morning breakfast buffet was nicely set out at 6 AM every morning we went there with fresh coffee, fruits, juices, cereals, cooked breakfast course ( usually scrambled eggs, sausages, pancakes), pastries, yoghurts etc. There are restaurants and bars in the adjoining and nearby hotels; plus, several fast food spots within 1 to 2 blocks including Taco Bell and Mono Loco "crazy monkey" with huge portioned nachos. - - If you have planned a tour; local tour guides are quite prompt. The Biltmore offers shuttle service to and from the airport at $10 per person. We would go back to the Biltmore if we are in Guatemala again.