- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- El Obelisco
- 11 min walk
- La Aurora Zoo
- 17 min walk
- Children's Museum
- 20 min walk
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Dai Nonni Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Avenida La Reforma and El Obelisco are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Constitution Square and Kanajuyú Ecological Park. La Aurora Zoo and Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Guatemala City travel guide
- El Obelisco - 11 min walk
- La Aurora Zoo - 17 min walk
- Children's Museum - 20 min walk
- Natural History Museum - 8 min drive
- Plaza Fontabella Shopping Center - 9 min drive
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
Dai Nonni Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It’s everything I need for an airport hotel. I arrived way early on the day of my check in and they let me have my room early. Very kind staff. There is a small garden with a hammock and that was relaxing.