Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Irapuato, this hotel is steps from Cathedral of Irapuato and Fuente des Aguas Danzarinas. La Soledad Temple and Plaza Jacarandas are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference rooms.
All 68 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. First-run movies, down comforters, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
San Francisco Business Class
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
San Francisco Business Class has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2006
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
San Francisco Business Class has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 110 and MXN 320 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Business Class San Francisco
- San Francisco Business Class
- San Francisco Business Class Hotel
- San Francisco Business Class Hotel Irapuato
- San Francisco Business Class Irapuato
We should mention
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.