Posted 03-Aug-2016 on Hotels
I booked this hotel thinking I'd get a practical room with the things we needed on this trip - that's all I expected. What we got was much worse.
The hallway leading to the room smelled of cigarette smoke and cleaning chemicals and was dark and dank. I knew the room would be no frills but that would have been okay if it had been clean. It was not! It reeked of bug spray and air freshener, there was mold on the baseboards, and the kitchenette cabinet doors were banged up and falling off. My traveling companions and I developed headaches and stuffy noses within 15 minutes of arriving. We had to leave.
The photos and reviews of this place leave the impression of a basic, no frills place with lots of practical features for group travel, which was all we really needed. We didn't need luxury, but the sub-standard conditions here made it absolutely uninhabitable.