Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Guadalupe, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and sunsets. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses, and surfing.
- Though not directly in Guadalupe, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Santa Maria, CA (SMX-Santa Maria Public), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Guadalupe
- Surfing is one of the top activities, while Rancho Guadalupe Dunes Preserve, The Luffa Farm, and Pacific Dunes Ranch Riding Stables are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, seaside, and sunsets highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Guadalupe-Nipomo Dunes, Oso Flaco Lake, and Pismo Dunes Natural Preserve
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Pismo Beach Prime Outlets is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Guadalupe
There are many transportation options in Guadalupe. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Guadalupe Station.