Visitors to Greoux-les-Bains are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and gardens. A top sight in the area is Lac de Sainte Croix. In Greoux-les-Bains, there are 33 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Greoux-les-Bains
A couple of favourite places to visit are Verdon Regional Natural Park and Chateau des Templiers. Additionally, you'll find Lac de Sainte Croix in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 33 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Greoux-les-Bains. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel - Résidence Lou Paradou - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hotel des Colonnes - This 2-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Les Alpes - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Gorges du Verdon, located 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Greoux-les-Bains
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 616.70 millimetres of rain falls on Greoux-les-Bains each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C