Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Greenwood has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Greenwood
- SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint are popular cultural attractions
- City Beach, Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and Hyde Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Subiaco Oval or WACA Ground
Getting around Greenwood
There are many transport options in Greenwood. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Greenwood Station.
Dressing for Greenwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- About 761 millimetres of rain falls on Greenwood each year