Do your level best to stay someplace else
Posted 21-Dec-2017 on Hotels
1. Refrigerator was cold.
2. Wi-Fi worked
3. There were no bedbugs
1. WE HAD NO HEAT. ROOM 205. The overnight low on 12/15/2017 was 32 degrees. The heating/cooling unit only blew room air. Management did not care as there were supposedly no other rooms to move us into. We went to bed with clothes on and were miserable. I booked two rooms. The other room had a newer, digital Heat / AC console and worked fine (my 77 year old mother was in the other room) Morning Management did not care one bit. I was polite. He was totally indifferent.
2. Doorknob to the room is broken, management had to come up to our room to manhandle the knob to get us into the room. If we had to leave temporarily, we propped the door open.
3. Coffee pot did not work.. spit out a few tablespoons of water.
4. The handle on the bathroom sink is nearly impossible to turn on/off. This goes for both rooms 205 and 207. My mother needed assistance to turn the water on.
5. Cigarette burn holes in both sheets and comforter in both NON-SMOKING rooms 205 and 207. We showed night manager and she said housekeeping did not keep the laundry separate.
6. The television channel guide tent-card must be from some other hotel, or decade. Channels on the card did not exist when trying to tune them in on the TV.