Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Glasgow hotel in City Centre Glasgow, near George Square
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre Glasgow, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Kings Theatre Glasgow, George Square, and Gallery of Modern Art. The SSE Hydro and Clyde Auditorium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 72 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and minibars. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 527 square feet (49 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Glasgow is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 527
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Chez Mal - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Mal Bar - Onsite cocktail bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Glasgow Malmaison
- Malmaison Glasgow
- Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel Glasgow
- Hotel Malmaison
- Malmaison Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.