Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Glasgow hotel in City Centre Glasgow, near George Square
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre Glasgow, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Kings Theatre Glasgow, George Square, and Gallery of Modern Art. The SSE Hydro and Clyde Auditorium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 72 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and minibars. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 527 square feet (49 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Glasgow is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 527
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Chez Mal - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mal Bar - Onsite cocktail bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Glasgow Malmaison
- Malmaison Glasgow
- Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel Glasgow
- Hotel Malmaison
- Malmaison Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.