Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Paisley hotel in Renfrewshire with restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Renfrewshire, this eco-friendly hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from St. Mirren Park and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Paisley Abbey. Paisley Museum and Art Gallery and Coats Observatory are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and meeting rooms are on-site.
All 300 rooms offer free wired Internet, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and on-site laundry facilities. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 18
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Traders – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine.
Starbucks – On-site coffee shop.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP15.00 per night
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Paisley, Scotland
We should mention
Children aged 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.