Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Glasgow hotel in Dowanhill, walk to Botanic Gardens
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Dowanhill, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Botanic Gardens and University of Glasgow. Riverside Museum and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 97 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). 6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12.99 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bo Vine Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
- Glasgow Grosvenor
- Glasgow Grosvenor Hilton
- Glasgow Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Grosvenor Hilton Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Grosvenor
- Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Grosvenor
- Hotel Hilton Grosvenor Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel Scotland
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.