Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Glasgow hotel in Dowanhill, walk to Botanic Gardens
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Dowanhill, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Botanic Gardens and University of Glasgow. Riverside Museum and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, 24-hour room service and meeting rooms are on-site.
All 97 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service and plasma televisions. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12.99 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bo Vine Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.00 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP35.00 per pet, per night
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
- Hilton Grosvenor
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel Scotland
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.