Get an overview of this hotelGlasgow hostel in City Centre Glasgow, walk to Sauchiehall Street
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre Glasgow, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Sauchiehall Street and Kings Theatre Glasgow. George Square and The SSE Hydro are also within 1 mile (2 km). Cowcaddens Station is 6 minutes by foot and St Georges Cross Station is 6 minutes.
Laundry facilities and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hostel.
All rooms are shared and offer free WiFi and showers.
Glasgow Metro Youth Hostel
Glasgow Metro Youth Hostel features laundry facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Glasgow Metro Youth Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.50 per person (approximately)
- Glasgow Metro Youth Hostel
- Metro Youth Hostel
- Glasgow Metro Youth
- Glasgow Metro Youth Hostel Scotland
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.