- Liked: Staff & service
- North Beach
- 3 min walk
- Britannia Pier Theatre
- 5 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Pub on the Prom
- 4 min walk
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The Sea Princess is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Pirates Cove Adventure Golf and Gorleston Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Joyland and Hippodrome Circus. Sea Life Great Yarmouth and The Pleasure Beach are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- North Beach - 3 min walk
- Britannia Pier Theatre - 5 min walk
- Joyland - 5 min walk
- Hippodrome Circus - 13 min walk
- Sea Life Great Yarmouth - 16 min walk
- Great Yarmouth Station - 19 min walk
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Residence - 3 min walk
- Pub on the Prom - 4 min walk
- Pier Tavern - 5 min walk
- The Dining Room - 5 min walk
- Caffe on the Corner - 5 min walk
About this property
The Sea Princess
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Sea Princess Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Sea Princess Hotel
- Sea Princess Great Yarmouth
- Sea Princess
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Hotel
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Fantastic staff. Acceptable hotel.
Location: The Sea Princess is in a prime location on the Sea Front. Close enough for easy access to both beach and many attractions on foot, whilst far enough away to avoid the noise. Hotel: Though lacking atmosphere, The Sea Princess was well maintained, though the decor was lacking in some places. The layout (excluding the reception and common areas) was initially confusing but we were accustomed to it within half an hour. There is also a lift available for those with alot of luggage or mobility needs. On site parking was not always available. Room: The bed and bedding was clean and as expected. But the room itself was lacking in decoration, to the extent it seemed grimy, But when checking areas they were in fact clean. Other than around the taps on the sink, where we found two hairs which were neither of ours. Storage was perfect for a long weekend away, and the tea/coffee facilities were kept fully stocked. Breakfast: The Breakfast was, by technicality, a full English. 1 sausage, rasher of bacon, egg, slice of fried bread , and tomato. Not the image conjured by "Full" English. Though a basic range of cereal and fruit were available, as well as toast, jam and other accouterments on request. Staff: the Staff were fantastic, On entry they explained all the usual aspects incredibly well. All those we interacted with were polite, and offered to improve our stay whenever they saw an opportunity. When an issue arose the staff were quick to act and solve it.