Overview of 8 berth caravan for hire in a prime spot at Wild Duck Haven Norfolk ref 11266GC
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
About this property
8 berth caravan for hire in a prime spot at Wild Duck Haven Norfolk ref 11266GC
Entry into kitchen, leading to open plan living/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, under counter fridge/freezer and microwave.
Lounge with smart TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Also applied - Vacuum cleaner, Iron & Ironing board and Hair dryer.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, blow air heating and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, blow air heating and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds, blow air heating and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Extras included - Outside furniture
Additional Property Information:
• Wifi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and blow air heating in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
- Indoor pool
- Heated pool
Parking and transport
- Car recommended
- 3 bedrooms
- Dining room
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Near coin laundry
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
Things to do
- Swimming nearby
- Sleeps 8
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
We should mention
Property is also known as
About this area
- Fritton Lake Country Park - 3 min drive
- Fritton Lake Outdoor Centre - 6 min drive
- Gorleston Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Somerleyton Hall and Gardens - 12 min drive
- Gorleston Beach - 15 min drive
- Berney Arms Station - 11 min drive
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 54 min drive
- The Mardle Cafe - 6 min drive
- Priory Farm Restaurant - 6 min drive
- Gambas - 8 min drive
- Margo's Lounge - 8 min drive
- The Mandarin - 8 min drive