- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Graz University of Technology
- 5 min walk
- Graz Opera House
- 6 min walk
- Mausoleum of Emperor Ferdinand II
- 7 min walk
- Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Graz's Sankt Leonhard neighbourhood, Parkhotel Graz - Traditional Luxury is in the city centre. Artists' House and Graz Playhouse are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Farmers Market on Kaiser-Josef-Platz and Farmer's Market on Lendplatz. Graz Botanical Gardens and Planet Garden are also worth visiting.
- Graz University of Technology - 5 min walk
- Graz Opera House - 6 min walk
- Graz Castle - 6 min walk
- Mausoleum of Emperor Ferdinand II - 7 min walk
- Graz Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Graz Ost-Messe Station - 4 min drive
- Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Florian – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Second on-site dining venue – Serves light fare.
About this property
Parkhotel Graz - Traditional Luxury
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely hotel with private parking and a short walk to the historical centre. Helpful and friendly staff made this short stay enjoyable.