- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Graz Art Museum
- 16 min walk
- 18 min walk
- Graz Museum
- 19 min walk
- Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Hotel Daniel Graz is in Graz's Lend neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Eggenberg Palace and Planet Garden, while Explosiv Graz and Neue Galerie are cultural highlights. Graz Botanical Gardens and Lebens Park 2000 are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Graz Old Town - 14 min walk
- Graz Art Museum - 16 min walk
- Murinsel - 18 min walk
- Graz Museum - 19 min walk
- Neue Galerie - 6 min drive
- Graz Central Station - 4 min walk
- Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof) - 17 min drive
About this property
Hotel Daniel Graz
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The Daniel Shower Show in Graz??
Coming out of Graz Central Train Station the first thing you see is the large sign on the Hotel Daniel - a welcome sight indeed if you are dragging luggage! The service was good as well as the breakfast. However, the room we stayed in was too small for two people, the bed was too firm, and the air conditioner under performed. The shower had no privacy from the rest of the room as it had a glass wall.