Visitors can enjoy all that Gray has to offer including the bars, entertainment choices and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, shopping and live music. A top sight in the area is Macon Coliseum.
- You'll find 119 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Macon
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 21.8 mi (35 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gray
Macon Coliseum is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find The Shoppes at River Crossing and The Allman Brothers Band Museum at the Big House in the area.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Gray
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Gray gets about 1194.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C